Les Sélénites Index du Forum
Les Sélénites
forum de la guilde des sélénites de star wars The old Republic

Les Sélénites Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Liverpool v Torino preview: Jurgen Klopp's men bring curtain ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sélénites Index du Forum -> Guilde -> PvP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 06:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool v Torino preview: Jurgen Klopp's men bring curtain Répondre en citant

Liverpool v Torino preview: Jurgen Klopp's men bring curtain down on pre-season at Anfield

บอล ชุด Liverpool face Torino in their final pre-season outing of the summer on Tuesday evening (kick off 7.30pm). The Reds are widely tipped to challenge for the Premier League title this season following their £160m transfer spree, in which they have signed Fabinho, Xherdan Shaqiri, Alisson and Naby Keita to bolster a squad that finished fourth in the league last season, while finishing as Champions League runners-up.

Signs have been incredibly positive for Klopp who has seen the Reds on the losing side just once in eight pre-season outings this summer, the most recent of which came on Saturday, บอล ชุด when they beat Napoli 5-0 away from home. With attacking trio Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino and Mo Salah fit and raring to go ahead of the league opener against West Ham, Klopp's pre-season plans are falling into place, with Jordan Henderson having returned after his World Cup heroics with England last month.

And in the build-up to this final friendly, the German has made clear how crucial skipper Henderson is to his side's ambitions this season. "Hendo is so important to us, not only as a player but also as a person and as a leader," Klopp told the Liverpool Echo. "You need these players to help create a special spirit in the squad, otherwise it doesn't work.

"There are no doubts about Hendo. บอล ชุด I didn't need the final proof in and around the World Cup or in last season. He had to learn kind of a new position for him. I still remember the Burnley game [at Turf Moor in August 2016] when we lost 2-0 with 80 per cent possession."Hendo for sure was involved in the first goal with a press ball that he didn't win. One of the main things I was asked about after the game was: 'Can he really play as the No 6?' I said: 'Yes, he can and he will.' He had to learn and he had to improve and that's exactly what he did.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Aoû - 06:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Sélénites Index du Forum -> Guilde -> PvP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
HalloweenOclock © theme by larme d'ange 2006